Front Office - Driver
Full job details
We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic guest focused Front Office professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our guests.
As a Driver you are responsible to meet and provide assistance to hotel guest upon arrival and departure, assist in any driving related duties and responsibilities whereby your role will include key responsibilities such as:
• Ensure guests are greeted upon arrival
• Open car doors for arriving and departing guests and escort them to the lobby
• Maintain an up to date knowledge of the hotel and services and supply information and respond to guest queries
• Ensure effective handover is done, gaining information from earlier shift
• Forward all guest complaints or problems to the manager on duty
• Perform any trips and drives with the hotel car / bus as requested
• Control all guests’ car keys
• Ensure that an effective handover is made to the night shift in conjunction with the early Shift Leader
• Establish, promote and maintain good public relations while meeting or exceeding guest expectations
• Maintain the parking spaces and key cabinet and ensure cleanliness is to the maximum
• Ensure that airport / crew transportation flow is maintained effectively.
Education, Qualifications & Experiences
You should ideally have a vocational training in the hospitality field with previous experiences in the Front Office / Transportation field. You must also have fluency in both written and spoken English and need to be a holder of a valid local Driving License and be well versed with the country traffic laws.
Knowledge & Competencies
The ideal candidate will be a well presented, young minded individual with an outgoing and friendly attitude. You are an extremely proactive and ‘switched on’ person with a hands-on and flexible approach and be able to adapt to unpredictable events. You are reliable and will thrive working in a busy environment & stay calm under pressure, and should possess following competencies:
Understanding the Job