Marketing & Communications - E-Commerce Executive
Full job details
We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic E-Commerce Executive professionals who pride themselves in online content management and provide creative solutions to manage web traffic.
As an E-Commerce Executive you are responsible to assist the Marketing & Communication Team in seeking online marketing opportunities and in managing the SEO of Rotana website while bringing revenue to the hotel, whereby your role will include key responsibilities such as:
• Assist the Director of Marketing & Communications and the Corporate Director of E-Commerce in developing and increasing traffic through direct and semi-direct online channels that will improve the overall revenue for the property and other key financial and customer matrix
• Assist the Director of Marketing & Communications and the Corporate Director of E-Commerce in evaluating the performance of our branded website and give suggestions for how to promote and improve the presence of the hotel on the web, with the intention of increasing number of bookings and keeping the website up to date
• Monitor, implement and execute the active presence of the property on all Social Media tools to maximize the online exposure of the property
• Monitor and develop e-newsletters pertaining to the property and maintain all online channels to be accurate and brand compliant according to company standards.
• Conduct regular quality assurance audits on the hotel’s descriptive content & images to ensure parity on all channels and integrity with brand website.
• Identifying and evaluating new marketing opportunities to increase direct internet traffic as well as monitoring the online presence as well as rate position of immediate competitors
Education, Qualifications & Experiences
You should be an advertising, marketing or communication graduate with preferable experiences in a similar field. You must be a computer literate with effective communication skills, verbal and written in English and preferable in Arabic as well.
Knowledge & Competencies
The ideal candidate will be a young, outgoing, vibrant and innovative individual. You will be able to work independently and promote at all times the brand image and market status, as well as maintain accurate documentations and accounts records on all clients assigned, while possessing following additional competencies:
Understanding Hotel Operations
Planning for Business
Drive for Results