Head of MICE Sales
We are seeking an experienced and dynamic person for this unique and exciting role. The successful person will have a dual responsibility:
· To promote a specific venue and
· To promote the environs in which the venue is set
To this end we are looking for interested candidates who can demonstrate the following experience:
· Operational experience: will understand the logistics and challenges of managing the operational aspects in relation to diverse events and meetings
· Demonstrable proactive sales experience, selling to and working with clients across the international market
Candidates will have gained such experience in either working in a 4* deluxe/5* conference/convention hotel and/or exhibition/conference centre and/or a visitor attraction with private event space.
In joining this dynamic team, being the MICE ambassador they will be:
· Passionate, self-motivated and committed
· Organised and structured
· Experienced in leading and working within a team
· Focused, commercial, a driver to achieve targets
· Willing to travel as required
· Able to communicate and present to senior stakeholders
· Have built good relationships with international clients and DMC’s
· Fluent in written and spoken English. Additional, European languages beneficial
· Systems orientated
Current or recent Middle East work experience is essential but the client may consider experienced people who have worked overseas and have complementary international work experience and connections.
If this sounds of interest and you wish to find out more, please contact Vanessa at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are already registered with HOCAPS, it is not necessary to send a CV unless it is needs to be updated from our last contact with you. It may be easier to just send an email expressing your interest. However, if you have not registered with HOCAPS, please send a full CV in Word or PDF format. For international assignments, it is essential that we also receive a business style photograph. We always require three referees with email contact details, in order to progress with any suitable candidates. At HOCAPS we believe that your efforts in preparing a CV should be directly viewed by potential employers. The decisions you make concerning style and content are an important aid to selection. Please visit our website: www.hocaps.com and click on CV Guide should you require assistance in the formatting of your CV.
This posting is in addition to the search we have already conducted from our database and are currently actioning. If you are already registered with us at HOCAPS or keen to know more about this and other opportunities, please email me directly.