Information Technology - Information Technology Coordinator
Full job details
We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic IT professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our guests.
As an IT Coordinator you are responsible to ensure that all software function without any error and your role will include key responsibilities such as:
• Prepare a written monthly report as per the specifications in regards to issues related to smooth operation of application software
• Solve technical or operational problems as reported by the users
• Keep accurate inventory and record of all hardware, software and manuals purchased by the hotel
• Act as the primary contact for all outside agents in all computer technology related matters
• Coordinate the installation of all new applications required and recommended
• Coordinate with Employee Development Manager and Department Heads to ensure that all end users are well trained in the needed systems
• Monitor all computer technology contracts and supervise the activities of outside maintenance personnel
• Follow company policies related to security and operation of computer system
• Maintain forms, supplies and spare parts inventory for all computer system related items
• Set up and document procedures related to security, system shut downs, emergencies, operator entries, etc.
• Ensure that proper on-site and off-site back ups are kept for all applications used in the hotel.
Education, Qualifications & Experiences
You should have a degree in the information technology field and previous experience in similar role along with a proven knowledge in the operation and maintenance of the equipment. A good command of English and the ability to fault, find and rectify subsystems are essentials.
Knowledge & Competencies
The ideal candidate will be self motivated with a hands-on and flexible approach and be able to adapt to unpredictable events. You are pro-active and reliable and will thrive working in a busy environment and stay calm under pressure, have attention to details and should possess following competencies:
Understanding Hotel Operations
Planning for Business
Drive for Results