Engineering - Engineering Storekeeper
Full job details
We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic Engineering professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our guests.
As an Engineering Storekeeper you are responsible to receive, store and issue supplies and equipment, compile records of supply transactions and verify that supplies received are listed on requisitions and invoices, whereby your role will include key responsibilities such as:
• Record accurately deliveries and departmental issues in the stock ledgers and balance daily to the standard required
• Match goods received with delivery notes from suppliers
• Unload and receive goods from suppliers
• Ensure that all goods are immediately dispatched to store for which they are intended and that no goods are left unsecured or unsupervised on the loading bay
• Distribute goods to the Engineering Department employees against stores request
• Weekly requisitioning of materials required to maintain stock level
• Enter all materials in and out of stores into the computer on a weekly basis
• Stock taking to be completed at a given time by the hotel management
• Ensure proper security is adhered at all time
• Ensure stores are kept clean and tidy at all times.
Education, Qualifications & Experiences
You should ideally be having a high school or college qualification with previous experiences in a similar position within the hospitality industry. You must have a proven knowledge in the electrical equipments and a good command of English, whereby Computer skills will be an advantage.
Knowledge & Competencies
The ideal candidate will be self motivated with a hands-on and flexible approach and be able to adapt to unpredictable events. You are pro-active and reliable and will thrive working in a busy environment and stay calm under pressure, have attention to details and should possess following competencies:
Understanding the job