Digital Marketing Manager for a group of 5* hotels in Sri Lanka
Come join the hospitality trendsetters, the winners of the Presidential Award for Travel & Tourism for three consecutive years and thereby being the only five Star City Hotels to be in the Hall of Fame. The teamwork, culture, facilities and work processes in par with the international standards are what make us the preferred employer in the industry. It is all about innovation, diversity and empowerment towards having the best hospitality team. This is why we require the best in the industry to join our team of professionals.
The ideal candidate for Digital Marketing Manager role should have the following competencies:
• Proven track record of implementation of the digital marketing strategy in the hospitality industry
• Strong understanding of marketing concepts and/or industry experience (Hospitality/Leisure)
• Good communication skills, in both verbal and written English, with ability to translate technical concepts to business users.
• Service-oriented with Good interpersonal skills
• Strong attention to detail and ability to derive concrete conclusions from abstract data
• Knowledge and experience deploying multi-channel campaigns, including DM, Email, and SMS
• Familiarity with HTML and Basic Database concepts
• Familiarity with Structured Query Language (SQL), including experience with join and aggregate data functions
• Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Other directly-related job or academic experience is a plus
• An Undergraduate degree. (Majors in English, Journalism, Communications, Marketing, IT, Computer Science, Public Relations, and Business are helpful but not required.)
• Familiarization with marketing automation tools, social media, SEO, Pay-Per-Click, and paid advertising
• Prior experience in marketing, especially in the digital space, preferred
• Strong proficiency with computers or IT skills
• Excellent presentation, verbal, and writing skills are essential
• Experience with Google AdWords and/or Paid Search Best Practices is a plus
• Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, Web Trends)
Duties / Responsibilities:
• Work with clients and to understand the client’s marketing strategy and online marketing requirements
• Gather, document and advise the client on their unique business requirements
• Recommend best practices to clients
• Additional support also includes business analysis, campaign design recommendations, and provide training as needed
• Analyse client websites and business situations quickly and accurately drawing on various tools and other sources
• Develop and implement a digital inbound marketing strategy.
• Manage a wide range of SEO efforts including keyword development, organic optimization, paid search marketing, content optimization, and performance tracking
• Analyse regular reports to draw intelligent conclusions from the data, prove ROI, and present the outcomes to clients
• Perform defined analyses and KPI assessment for the hypotheses and experiments
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
An attractive remuneration package with hotel related perquisites await the right candidate.