Head of Marketing
Full job details
Gastronomica is passionate about great eating and great dining experiences, and so we are looking for a passionate senior marketing professional who can carry this philosophy into all aspects of our marketing programs and strategies. This role will see you taking responsibility for the creation, implementation and management of all marketing activities across our uniquely branded restaurants and corporate environments.
Initially your focus will be on a review of all current marketing activities within Gastronmica across the GCC. Following approval of your recommendation you will then proceed to build corporate and operational marketing strategies, policies and processes.
This opportunity will see you working across all areas of marketing which include but are not limited to social media, digital marketing, corporate communications, new product and restaurant promotion/ launch and other promotional activities.
Based in Dubai your responsibilities will include;
- The development and implementation of strategic, corporate and operational marketing communications, programs, event calendars, PR, social and digital marketing presence.
- Building and implementing internal and external communications policies and procedures in line with Company’s overall objectives.
- Leading the development of corporate presentations, brochures, and information on the Company’s website to help build and promote better understanding of corporate strategies and objectives.
- Managing the development and dissemination of media materials including the annual reports, newsletters and other publications in compliance with company’s corporate visual identity.
- Establishing and developing the company’s corporate relationships with all print, broadcast and web-based media, including consumer press.
- Maintaining strong working relationships with the government agencies, private organizations, media, public relations agencies and any other third party providers.
- Building, developing and implementing all digital and social media campaigns for all brands and corporate.
- Acting as the focal point for the handling of all local and regional media inquiries and requests for information to ensure consistency, co-ordination accuracy and integrity of responses.
- The development and implementation of crisis-management communications, policy, strategies and processes
- Through strategic marketing activities, increase and maintain brand awareness amongst target customer segments.
- Development of annual marketing calendars, campaigns, promotions and events.
This is a great opportunity for a professional marketer who is looking to be part of a dynamic and passionate team.
Your prior marketing experience within the restaurant/hospitality sectors together with your solid understanding of the complexities of marketing restaurants within the GCC will provide you with the building blocks of success within this challenging role. Your highly developed communication and influencing skills will assist you as you build, develop and manage relationships with all internal and external stakeholders.