Sous Chef - German Speaking
Reports directly to the executive chef and assists in managing the entire kitchen staff of 10.
- organizes and supervises overall kitchen procedures
- cares for sophisticated international guests in the absence of the executive chef
- ensures consistent high quality of one's product and the product of the entire kitchen staff
- assists executive chef in creating and planning of menus for á la carte, buffets, conferences, wedding and large events
- ensures HACCP controls are being adhered to
- manages inventory effectively in order to achieve most effienent outcome for F&B
- German language, written and spoken is required
- qualified licensed chef with experience in management positions (i.e. Chef de Partie, Sous Chef) in restaurant or hotel
- responsible, self-motivated, attention to detail and attention to quality management
- ability to motivate the staff through professional know-how, creativity and attention to detail
- strong technical and management skills
The Grand Hotel Sonnenbichl is a leading hotel at the foothills of the alps. We offer our employees the opportunity to work to the highest professional standards in a team-oriented atmosphere collectively to achieve the highest quality for our esteemed guests.
We look forward to receiving your complete CV package via email. Please include your salary expectation and availability date.