Fine Dining Restaurant Manager - Dubai
Manage all Restaurant & VIP operations, including running of the lounge to provide an exceptional experience for all guests. Ensuring all team members follow VOX service procedures to provide exceptional guest service. Managing all FOH staff to ensure that all sales opportunities are taken, through effective up and suggestive selling. Control costs through effective rostering, stock ordering, and wastage while consistently coaching employees where required to raise overall standards. Responsible for the on-going training of FOH staff.
Role Responsibilities – Including but not limited to;
- Supervision, development and performance management of all front of house VIP staff
- Maintain good morale between FOH and BOH to promote an effective and successful team.
- Supervise all aspects of VIP & Restaurant operations as well as team grooming
- Provide regular 1 to 1 and group feedback and training to all direct reports
- Ensure VOX Service Steps are followed for each and every guest.
- Pro-actively assist guests to resolve any problems they encounter including post visit communications
- Implement daily huddles with all FOH staff in order to make all aware of shift assignment, daily business expectations and procedural changes.
- Motivate team to ensure delivery of exceptional service at all times
- Monitor all COGS through portion, spoilage and shrinkage rates, ensuring action plan is created, implemented and reviewed on a weekly basis. Ensure all stakeholders are kept informed of progress.
- Complete regular maintenance checks to ensure all amenities are of an appropriate standard and ensure repairs are completed in a timely fashion where required.
- Support team in the operation as needed and be an example of great customer service.
- Any other duties as prescribed by cinema manager.
Qualifications and experience
- Certificate/Course/Diploma or Degree in Hospitality or significant F&B assistant management experience
- 3+ years of experience in a high-end or similar environment supervising/managing a team serving VIP guests
- Able to remain professional and guide a team in a fast-paced customer service environment.
- Excellent communications skills
- Quality service orientated with a “Can Do” attitude, demonstrates a high level of initiative.
- Strong Management & Leadership skills
- Ability to coach and train staff members to realize their potential
- Analytical, methodical, accurate and with a strong eye for detail.
- Able to develop innovative action plans to address issues highlighted from reviews
- Ability to multi-task and meet strict deadlines
- Flexible approach to working hours and ability to adapt to a dynamic environment
- High Level understanding of what constitutes excellent customer service
- Experience of handling VIP guests
- Able to build rapport with stakeholders at all levels
We would love to hear from you if you are looking for a new challenge and wanting to join a business that will offer you long term prospects.