Pool & Health Club Attendant
Full job details
Nassima Royal Hotel is a part of the Preferred Group of Hotels & Resorts which represent the finest and most diverse global portfolio of independent hotels. Preferred Group consists of an exceptional and elegant collection of renowned properties featuring the finest accommodations accompanied by attentive, engaging and exclusive personal service. Located in vibrant city center, the Nassima Royal Hotel provides guests with exceptional dining, entertainment and spa that add to the guest’s memorable experiences.
As a Spa & Health Club Attendant, you serve as an integral part of the Spa & Health Club function by supporting the Spa & Health Club Team.
Spa & Health Club Attendant will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
1. Responsible to ensure the smooth and effective running of the spa by maintaining the complete spa area clean and hygienic.
2. Coordinate with the spa and health club team on the daily operation of the spa to ensure the smooth and effective running of the operation
3. Manage all spa ‘back of house’ duties including the laundry of linens
4. Prepare spa area for guests and prepare refreshments
5. Keep all spa areas clean and tidy at any times and deliver high standard of spa cleaning services
6. Welcome and offer refreshments to all spa guests
7. Ensure spa operation follows SOP guidelines and regulations
8. Handle all customer queries and provide usage reports on linens and consumables
9. Assist with stock control and inventory for spa products, spa consumables and spa linens
10. Clean the pool area and ensure that the hygienic standards are met.
11. Serve the guest at the pool and gym area and ensure that all guest satisfied
12. Report the maintenance issues and make sure they are fixed before the operation time
1. With minimum 1 to 2 years experience in 5 star luxury hotel or spa environment
3. Must deal in a polite and sophisticated manner
4. Enthusiastic, courteous, helpful to colleagues & hotel guests
5. Can work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
6. Enjoy working with a multi-cultural team and hotel guests
7. Excellent Guest Relation Skills
8. Excellent command of English language, both spoken and written
9. Multiple language ability is considered as additional advantage
You will be entitled to the following:
A competitive tax free starting salary and expatriates benefits as per UAE Law. Additionally, you will have opportunity to be connected with 600+ hotels of the Preferred Group worldwide.
As an employee of the Nassima Royal Hotel, you will be entitled to its employee benefits as well as those of Preferred Group of Hotels and Resorts.