Marketing & Communications Executive
Minor Hotels is a hotel owner, operator and investor, currently with a portfolio of 145 hotels and serviced suites in operation under the Anantara, AVANI, PER AQUUM, TIVOLI, Oaks, Elewana and Minor International brands. Today MHG operates in 22 countries across Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, the Indian Ocean, Europe and South America.
TIVOLI Hotels & Resorts is part of the Minor Hotel Group and is present as a brand in 12 units in Portugal and two in Brazil. With over 80 years of existence, the TIVOLI Hotels & Resorts stands out by offering unique experiences that make known the most authentic in each destination, and an innovative service and excellence. In Portugal, the TIVOLI is present in the main tourist destinations: the cosmopolitan city of Lisbon, the romantic town of Sintra and the beaches and the Algarve golf courses. In Brazil, brand presence in vibrant São Paulo and Bahia warm.
At TIVOLI Hotels & Resorts, we place clear emphasis on the talent of our team members. We have strong, innovative and dynamic teams which, through their dedication and professionalism, ensure that every guest enjoys an unforgettable experience at our hotels.
A TIVOLI team member needs to have includes: smiling, helpful and outgoing, communicative, dedicated, creative, flexible, responsible and energetic.
Work with US
We strive to hire the best candidates for our vacancies, Souq Al Wakra Hotel Doha by TIVOLI has an opening role of Marketing & Communications Executive. Bring your unique talent to our project!
Marketing & Communications Executive coordinates the day-to-day marketing & communications activities for the hotel which includes developing and maintaining relationships with media bodies, society and other key stakeholders.The overall objective is to position the hotel to achieve the marketing objectives and business strategy of the hotel and the overall Minor Hotels brand.
- Ensure that you fully understand the business strategy and positioning of the Minor Hotels brand, and that you are able to effectively articulate this positioning in the marketplace.
- Maintain a personal up-to-date knowledge on all Minor Hotels product and service offerings, and the products, services, rates and new developments of key competitors, and an awareness of general industry trends.
- Assist with presentation of hotel information in the media, on industry websites and directories and all other relevant online and paper-based publications.
- Collate and distribute media references to the hotel and the brand, and proactively circulate to all relevant internal parties
- Conduct market research on competitor hotels within the industry that is seen as relevant and delivering competitive advantage to the brand, in that the research is valued and eagerly awaited by the corporate and operational leadership teams.
- Maintain and continually improve the hotel library of photography, video and other electronic media.
- Solicit and obtain external sponsorship for promotions and special projects
- Support the development of new client contacts and the maintenance of detailed information on the potential revenues from these accounts.
- Actively participate in client familiarization trips, site inspections, sales trips and roadshows as required to meet the sales targets of the hotel.
- Liaise effectively with all operational colleagues, providing support and information to ensure accurate delivery of our promise. In particular this includes Sales, Front Office, Reservations, and Events colleagues.
- Ensure that all paperwork associated with the work of the department is processed quickly and efficiently, including letters, emails, contracts and reports.
- Assist in establishing and maintaining client databases, and using those databases in promotions and marketing campaigns
- Provide all assistance to guests and clients in a proactive, professional and friendly manner
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in same position
- Fluent in English and Arabic ( speaking and written )
- Qualifications or courses relating to creative, descriptive or effective writing
- Experience of working with media and design agencies
- Educated to College level with previous marketing and PR experience