Minor Hotels is a hotel owner, operator and investor, currently with a portfolio of 145 hotels and serviced suites in operation under the Anantara, AVANI, PER AQUUM, TIVOLI, Oaks, Elewana and Minor International brands. Today MHG operates in 22 countries across Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, the Indian Ocean, Europe and South America.
TIVOLI Hotels & Resorts is part of the Minor Hotel Group and is present as a brand in 12 units in Portugal and two in Brazil. With over 80 years of existence, the TIVOLI Hotels & Resorts stands out by offering unique experiences that make known the most authentic in each destination, and an innovative service and excellence. In Portugal, the TIVOLI is present in the main tourist destinations: the cosmopolitan city of Lisbon, the romantic town of Sintra and the beaches and the Algarve golf courses. In Brazil, brand presence in vibrant São Paulo and Bahia warm.
At TIVOLI Hotels & Resorts, we place clear emphasis on the talent of our team members. We have strong, innovative and dynamic teams which, through their dedication and professionalism, ensure that every guest enjoys an unforgettable experience at our hotels.
A TIVOLI team member needs to have includes: smiling, helpful and outgoing, communicative, dedicated, creative, flexible, responsible and energetic.
Work with US
We strive to hire the best candidates for our vacancies, Souq Al Wakra Hotel Doha by TIVOLI has an opening role of E-Commerce Executive. Bring your unique talent to our project!
As an E-Commerce Executive you are responsible to assist the Marketing & Communication Team in seeking online marketing opportunities and in managing the SEO of Hotel website.
- Monitor online customer feedback and be the main point of contact for all internal website queries.
- Create & maintain website content and ensure all content is up to date and ensure all pages, products & prices on the site are correct, updated and in linewith trading at all times.
- Assist in day to day management of PPC campaigns implementation &monitoring.
- Assist in day to day management of SEO strategy, implementation &monitoring.
- Manage day to day social media implementation.
- Coordinate all website activity with international 3rd party partners.
- Analyzing ecommerce data of our branded website and implement measure that promote and improve the presence of the hotel on the web.
- To monitor, implement and execute the active presence of the property on all Social Media tools to maximize the online exposure of the property, with the goal of increasing fans / followers / subscribers for corporate and property pages.
- To monitor and develop e-newsletters, when needed, that fit within brand standards that carry property information, news and /or promotions
- To identify and evaluate new marketing opportunities to increase direct internet traffic as well as monitoring the online presence and rate position of relevant competitors.
- Maintaining an understanding of current ecommerce practices through continuing education, reading, or participation in professional conferences,workshops, or groups.
- Ability to communicate effectively and work in a multicultural environment
- Fluent in English and Arabic (spoken and written )
- Ability to plan for business and leadership potential
- Adaptable and result oriented
- A talent for problem solving
- Customer focused