Cluster Marketing Executive - Social Media, Ramada Plaza Jumeirah Beach
Marketing Executive - Social Media – Ramada Plaza Jumeirah Beach, UAE
At Ramada Plaza Jumeirah Beach we are committed to creating caring experience – every person, every time. Our Associates have the opportunity to explore both personal and professional development opportunities throughout their careers.
Wyndham Hotel Group is the world’s largest hotel company based on number of hotels. As both a leading hotel brand franchisor and hotel management services provider, the company’s global portfolio consists of nearly 8,000 properties and approximately 679,100 rooms in 73 countries.
Ramada Plaza Jumeirah Beach, Dubai
Ramada Plaza Jumeirah Beach, a 4-star hotel with views of the neighboring Dubai Marina and Palm Jumeirah, minutes from the vibrant culture and shopping of "The Walk" at JBR, Dubai Marina Yacht Club. Our deluxe hotel with 360 rooms has stylish studios feature a balcony to take in the view while our two - four bedrooms apartments and suites host separate living areas and kitchen. Executive Studios are also available, with complimentary breakfast, welcome drinks, secretarial services, and Happy Hours.
- Monitor, implement, handle and execute the active presence of the property on Social Media tools to maximize the online exposure of the property
- To assist the Assistant Marketing & Communications Manager to design and implement appropriate marketing strategies in order to ensure the effective strategic positioning and visibility of the property.
- To assist the Assistant Marketing & Communications Manager in all marketing and public relations exposure to promote goodwill between the property and its entire target markets.
- Increase the profile of the property through the development of a network of sponsors, stakeholders, and partners
- Assist in evaluating the performance of our branded website and give suggestions for how to promote and improve the presence of the hotel on the web, with the intention of increasing number of bookings and keeping the website up to date
- Monitor and develop e-newsletters pertaining to the property and maintain all online channels to be accurate and brand compliant according to company standards
- Identifying and evaluating new marketing opportunities to increase direct internet traffic as well as monitoring the online presence as well as rate position of immediate competitors
- Monitor all collaterals and brochures of the property meet high professional and quality standards according to the company visual identity guide.
- Handle all invitations and other related correspondence
- Assists in maintaining an effective and comprehensive database
- Assists in developing effective direct marketing campaigns to identified target markets using either surface or electronic mailing means.
- Assists in any photoshoot or video shoot activity in the hotel organized by Marketing team
- Assists in giving the content write up and brief to the Cluster Graphic Designer
- Support and control the budget allocated for the marketing and promotional functions.
- To respond to changes in the Marketing function as dictated by the industry, company and hotel.
- To read the hotel's Employee Handbook and have an understanding of and adhere to the hotel's rules and regulations and in particular, the policies and procedures relating to fire, hygiene, health and safety.
- To attend training sessions and meetings as and when required.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Undertakes such additional duties as may be required by the General Manager, Director of Sales & marketing or Assistant Marketing Manager at any given time.
- Development and execution of the online marketing activities
- Presentation and content management of hotel website, with Marketing Manager put strategies to enhance conversion rates to hotel website
- Oversee the accurate and updated content on hotel and affiliated 3rd party sites by supporting the Revenue Manager
- To generate reports showing online trends and general analysis of the market place and competitive set
- Paid search marketing (PPC) – paying particular attention to conversion and ROI – schedule, manage and monitor campaigns linked to key events and promotions, by hotel and track conversion to bookings.
- Working with the DOSM/Marketing Manager to develop and implement an online PR strategy including : -
- Online press releases.
- Blogging (involving multiple areas of the business into this activity).
- Developing and designing hotel posters / fliers.
- Developing new ideas to promote hotel events & facilities.
Supporting the Director of Sales & Marketing and Marketing & Communications Manager in the following:
- Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers to make sure that the ongoing projects are done within the deadline and complying with the Ramada brand standards
- Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships
- Sourcing advertising opportunities and placing adverts in the press - local, regional, national and specialist publications - or on the radio, depending on the organization and the campaign;
- Supervising the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters, e-newsletters and DVDs
- Writing and proofreading copy, liaising with AD agency designers and printers
- Organizing and assisting in photo shoots
- Arranging for the effective distribution of marketing materials
- Maintaining and updating customer databases
- Organizing and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions
- Sourcing and securing sponsorship whenever necessary
- Conducting market research such as customer questionnaires and focus groups
- Contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies
- Managing budgets and evaluating marketing campaigns
- Monitoring competitor activity
- Ensure that the hotel information is always updated on the hotel`s website, and all internal documents are being updated accordingly as well (info sheet, property presentation, rack brochure etc.)
- Ensure that Sales kits with proper and latest information and give-aways are ready for the Sales team
- Keep updated the Activity report of the advertising agency to keep track of ongoing jobs and to ensure that deadlines are being kept
In some locations around the world, Wyndham Hotel Group manages hotel properties on behalf of a third party owner. At many of those properties, the Hotel owner is the actual employer, and Wyndham Hotel Group performs recruiting and hiring functions on behalf of the owner. I understand and agree that, by applying through this site, I may be applying for a position with a company other than Wyndham Hotel Group where Wyndham Hotel Group is serving only as the recruiter and will not be my actual employer.