In-Room Dining Waiter
Full job details
DUKES DUBAI is located in the heart of New Dubai on the trunk of the Palm, amidst a residential estate and will comprise both a hotel and apartments. The hotel is just 10 minutes’ drive from Dubai Marina and Sheikh Zayed Road, and 45 minutes from Dubai International Airport. It enjoys spectacular beach front views and access to Oceana’s resort facilities.
DUKES DUBAI will proudly rely on Dukes London - the multi-award winning flagship hotel, situated in the heart of London St. James, blending quintessential British charm and cosmopolitan luxury, to create a stunning residence and hotel in Dubai and establish unrivalled British elegance and comfort in Dubai. Our residential community at DUKES promises an ‘all-in-one’ way of life that combines luxury, convenience, privacy, and peace of mind. It will be a retreat from the hustle and bustle of city life, where guests will be treated to an impressive array of first-class amenities and services.
All of our 279 rooms and 227 apartments have been designed with the modern sophisticated traveller and business investor in mind. Bedrooms feature king size beds, walk-in wardrobes and beautiful en-suite bathrooms. The kitchens in our Studios and Apartments are chic in design and fully equipped with top-of-the-range appliances, offering stunning accommodation and living areas at one of the most desirable locations on Palm Dubai.
Proud sister hotel of Dukes London, voted England’s Leading Hotel for the third time in a row at the World Travel Awards.
We are currently looking for In-Room Dining Waiter .
The Food and Beverage Associate assists the manager and supervisors to deliver service standards, maintain quality equipment and is consistent in product presentation and service. Will be required to support other operational areas as business requires. This position must always remain flexible regarding working hours and shift patterns, which may differ according to business demands.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To ensure that room service is always delivered in line with the best service standards.
- To interact with guests to ensure maximum guest satisfaction and maximize the returns to the hotel.
- To fully participate in departmental training to improve personal skills and hotel service levels.
- To ensure that guest orders are delivered on time, that tray setups are done accordingly to the order, and that orders are thoroughly checked before being delivered to guestrooms.
- To ensure that tray clearance is done quickly, and that corridors are constantly checked and cleared of empty trays and trolleys.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Profound examples of organisational and English communication skills must be displayed.
- Profound knowledge of customer service and of all beverage products such as spirits, wines, beers, cocktail and cocktail preparation methods is desired but not essential.
- Micros or other similar POS system knowledge is taken into consideration.
- Impeccable grooming
- Genuine personality with a spirit to please demanding guests
- Ability to smile and diffuse anger naturally, Have an enthusiastic and positive personality
- Must enjoy working within multicultural teams
Should you believe that you are the right candidate for the role, please apply online ONLY by submitting a cover letter, and your full updated CV, featuring a recent photograph. Candidates not meeting this requirement will not be considered. Applications sent directly by email will be disqualified.