VACANCY: OUTLET SUPERVISOR
Will be responsible to maximize the outlet’s revenue / profitability and guest satisfaction by coordinating daily operational activities, efficient management of team members.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Managing activities of the outlet assigned to and achieves revenue goals by executing marketing and sales strategies
- Actively greets guests upon arrival and departure, and ensures that they receive prompt, knowledgeable, courteous and efficient, and high quality products
- Goes around to see guests to promote and maintain strong guest relations with regular and VIP guests, to check their satisfaction and to make sure that each guest is well attended.
- Attends personally to enquiries, requests or complaints by the guest in the “Yes I Can!” spirit, and confers with the service staff members about guest reactions, complaints or compliments.
- Ensures that restaurant premises and operating equipment is clean and in good working order
- Checks the restaurant reservations, eventual functions, hotel arrival list, and VIP list to ensure that own staff is aware of VIP guests, and use name when appropriate
- Assigns stations to the captains, waiters, busboys with their corresponding duties and responsibilities.
- Checks set up of all promotional displays and buffets as well as cleanliness of menus.
- Checks temperature, sound and light levels at all times and adjusts when necessary.
- Is aware of the proper arrangement and presentation of food and beverages served, constantly advising the F&D Manager and Chef of any deviations.
- 2- 3 years experience in a similar position in a four to five star environment or combination of education and experience
- Excellent spoken and written english. Arabic is an added advantage
- Familiar with Micros, Excel and Word
- Experience in handling guest enquiries, guest complaints and other admin tasks
- Leadership skills and experience in training or coaching staff
- Able to organize and motivate a team.
- Flexible ,highly motivated, enthusiastic
- Able to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
To apply for this job, please e:mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than Sunday 15th January 2017
Please consider your application as unsuccessful, if you have not been contacted within 2 weeks of the cut –off date of 15th January 2017