DUKES DUBAI is located in the heart of New Dubai on the trunk of the Palm, amidst a residential estate and will comprise both a hotel and apartments. The hotel is just 10 minutes’ drive from Dubai Marina and Sheikh Zayed Road, and 45 minutes from Dubai International Airport. It enjoys spectacular beach front views and access to Oceana’s resort facilities.
DUKES DUBAI will proudly rely on Dukes London - the multi-award winning flagship hotel, situated in the heart of London St. James, blending quintessential British charm and cosmopolitan luxury, to create a stunning residence and hotel in Dubai and establish unrivalled British elegance and comfort in Dubai. Our residential community at DUKES promises an ‘all-in-one’ way of life that combines luxury, convenience, privacy, and peace of mind. It will be a retreat from the hustle and bustle of city life, where guests will be treated to an impressive array of first-class amenities and services.
All of our 279 rooms and 227 apartments have been designed with the modern sophisticated traveller and business investor in mind. Bedrooms feature king size beds, walk-in wardrobes and beautiful en-suite bathrooms. The kitchens in our Studios and Apartments are chic in design and fully equipped with top-of-the-range appliances, offering stunning accommodation and living areas at one of the most desirable locations on Palm Dubai.
Proud sister hotel of Dukes London, voted England’s Leading Hotel for the third time in a row at the World Travel Awards.
We are currently looking for Hostess.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for ensuring our guests receive the highest levels of service, care and attention.
- Greeting and seating, building a rapport with our guests
- Manage their profiles with their preferences
- Manage and organize special request
- Ensure that our guests leave with ever lasting memories.
- Participate in training activities within the hotel as required
- Strictly follow service standards, policies and procedures
- Takes a proactive approach to avoid guest concerns and react quickly and professionally
- Strictly adheres to all safety and sanitation policies when handling food and beverage
- Young & energetic
- A high standard of personal presentation
- Confident, professional and welcoming personality
- Have ideally worked in a similar role within a hotel environment, however this is not a prerequisite.
- Be a team player who is an avid learner, adaptable and has exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail
Should you believe that you are the right candidate for the role, please apply on this website ONLY by submitting a cover letter, and your full updated CV, featuring a recent photograph. Candidates not meeting this requirement will not be considered. Applications sent directly by email will be disqualified.
DUKES DUBAI is an equal opportunities employer committed to the promotion of equality in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, the provision of training and career development opportunities.