Carpenter - Handyman Services
Full job details
As part of the building fabric maintenance team doing the planned preventative maintenance and reactive for all the building assets. Specifically on door repairs, furniture repairs, wall & ceiling and other carpentry works.
A Successful candidate should have:
•Minimum 3 years experience working as a carpenter within residential environment, hotel or similar.
• Recognized Industrial Training Certificate.
Main duties and responsibilities include but not limited to:
• To carry out carpentry repairs within internal and external areas of buildings.
• To complete work orders, PPM schedules as directed.
• To select correct tools and materials to undertake task.
• To organise work in a skilled and professional manner.
• To advise supervisors promptly of any problems.
• Work in a safe manner and ensure work areas are kept clear and tidy.
• Work on own initiative without full detailed supervision or direction.
• Request support and direction if required.
• Select, use and maintain equipment.
• Perform other duties that management may from time to time require.
• Be familiar with and comply with all relevant Building Services policies, processes and procedures