Plumber - Handyman Services
Full job details
IFA Properties and Residential Services
A successful candidate should have:
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in maintaining mechanical plant and equipment.
- Technical Diploma in the related field, High School Degree, or a recognized Industrial Training Certificate.
- Good knowledge of plumbing works related to pool. Knowledge of pool chemistry is a plus.
- Estimation of time and materials required for works.
- Self-confident, reliable, able to work in a team and individually, accurate, meticulous and presentable.
- Fluent in English, able to communicate with customers and explain all related to his work.
- Valid UAE license is plus.
- Ability to work independently
Main Duties / Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- To carry out repairs, maintenance and installation to all related plant and equipment.
- Performing all repairs, installations and other work related, but not limited to plumbing.
- Responds on all emergencies related to plumbing.
- Fitting pipe lines, replacement of sanitary wares.
- Trouble shooting and replacement of parts in all pipe lines.
- Remedial works for pool plant and chilled water pipe lines. .
- To complete work orders, PPM schedules as directed.
- To select correct materials to undertake repairs and maintenance.
- To organize work in a skilled and professional manner.
- To advise supervisors promptly of any problems or failures.
- Work in a safe manner and ensure work areas are kept clear and tidy.
- Work on own initiative without full detailed supervision or direction.
- Request support and direction if required.
- Use mechanical test equipment and instruments.
- Perform other duties that management may from time to time require.
- Be familiar with and comply with all relevant Building Services policies, processes and procedures.
AED 1500 per month (accommodation and transportation will be provided).