Firmly believing that people empowerment and continuous improvement are the stepping stones to excellence, we are now seeking to recruit a strong and experienced Executive Chef to join the Pullman Doha West Bay pre-opening team.
Opening in the heart of Doha last quarter 2017!
Pullman Hotels and Resorts’ latest addition to its addresses which is set to open in 2017, a five star luxury hotel featuring 376 quality superior, and deluxe rooms and suites as well as 92 spacious service apartments in a 47 high rise tower with breathtaking views in the West Bay Area, next to the Doha International Convention Centre.
The area has an exclusive shopping centre which invites our guests to add a sprinkle of leisure on their stay. A Fit and Spa area to revitalize and relax, a meetings floor that can accommodate more than 1,200 guests.
The Pullman hotel offer new concept of contemporary Food & Beverage outlet, Levantine Cafe an all dining Restaurant serving Mediterranean cuisine, the Italian restaurant and Vinoteca Bar, Sport Bar, Lounge pool terrace, a signature Asian Restaurant and a 24 Deli Coffee Shop plus a Lounge Pool Terrace to escape – this will be a world where our guests would connect.
The successful candidate will be a hands-on leader with extensive experience in hotel pre-opening; mature, creative, focused, committed and passionate about the trade.
MISSION / KEY TASKS
- Develop culinary experience on monthly basis and special events in order to stimulate sales and profit while controlling operating expenses
- Ensure all food related items are of the highest standard and in accordance to Pullman expectations
- Communicate positively with guests, the management team and colleagues to obtain feedback
- Ensure that sanitation standards HACCP are in compliance with local inspection guidelines as well as adhere to all requirements. Promote sustainable development
- Establish effective employee relations and maintains the highest level of professionalism, ethic and attitude towards all hotel guests, clients, heads of department and employees.
- Have an equal passion for high quality with budget vision
- Good command and understanding of the latest culinary trends and presentations
- Experienced Executive Chef (minimum 3 years in similar role) within an international lusury / upscale hotel environment
- Pre-opening previous experience in Middle East Upscale/Luxury Brand is a plus
- Excellent communication skills including fluent English
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team
- Flexibility, problem solving and decision making skills
Tax free salary and benefits package include initial flight, annual flight home, accommodation, bonus, medical insurance, 30 vacations days per year and other great benefits
If you are experienced in the above-related fields and looking for exceptional and challenging opportunities, apply now to be part of this exciting journey.
Please note: only candidates matching above minimum requirements will be considered!