Marketing & Communications Manager
6 days left
- Job Level
Firmly believing that people empowerment and continuous improvement are the stepping stones to excellence, we are now seeking to recruit a strong and experienced Marketing & Communications Manager to join the Pullman Doha West Bay pre-opening team.
Opening in the heart of Doha last quarter 2017!
Pullman Hotels and Resorts’ latest addition to its addresses which is set to open in 2017, a five star luxury hotel featuring 376 quality superior, and deluxe rooms and suites as well as 92 spacious service apartments in a 47 high rise tower with breathtaking views in the West Bay Area, next to the Doha International Convention Centre.
The area has an exclusive shopping centre which invites our guests to add a sprinkle of leisure on their stay. A Fit and Spa area to revitalize and relax, a meetings floor that can accommodate more than 1,200 guests.
The Pullman hotel offer new concept of contemporary Food & Beverage outlet, Levantine Cafe an all dining Restaurant serving Mediterranean cuisine, the Italian restaurant and Vinoteca Bar, Sport Bar, Lounge pool terrace, a signature Asian Restaurant and a 24 Deli Coffee Shop plus a Lounge Pool Terrace to escape – this will be a world where our guests would connect.
The successful candidate will be a hands-on leader with extensive experience in hotel pre-opening; mature, creative, focused, committed and passionate about the trade.
MISSION / KEY TASKS
- Promote the brand name through formulated advertising and public relations campaign and plan and reinforce the corporate identity.
- Support the implementation of ongoing, focused media and community relations programs, that are strategically planned to support and enhance the area marketing efforts.
- Develop and execute promotional and brand building exercises in conjunction with the marketing department
- Coordinate strategic local / regional / international public relation campaigns to achieve marketing goals.
- Create new business tie-ups and partners.
- Liaise and coordinate with the advertising agencies and media companies.
- Overlook all press releases and maintain a constant supply of articles for the media partners.
- Assist in producing collateral from concept to final product in line with the
- Accorcorporate guidelines to build brand recall
- Minimum 5 years previous luxury / upscale hotel experience in a similar filed and with a good knowledge of the local and international media and media culture.
- Previous Luxury Hotel, Middle East & pre-opening experience required
- Previous Qatar experience is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including fluent English
- Strong market experience / knowledge
- Must be a computer literate with effective communication skills, both verbal and written in English and Arabic language ability is a definite plus.
- Dynamic and well qualified, with a high level of motivation and enthusiasm.
Tax free salary and benefits package include initial flight, annual flight home, accommodation, bonus, medical insurance, 30 vacations days per year and other great benefits
If you are experienced in the above-related fields and looking for exceptional and challenging opportunities, apply now to be part of this exciting journey.
Please note: only candidates matching above minimum requirements will be considered!