IT Solution Manager
Firmly believing that people empowerment and continuous improvement are the stepping stones to excellence, we are now seeking to recruit a strong and experienced IT Solution Manager to join the Pullman Doha West Bay pre-opening team.
Opening in the heart of Doha last quarter 2017!
Pullman Hotels and Resorts’ latest addition to its addresses which is set to open in 2017, a five star luxury hotel featuring 376 quality superior, and deluxe rooms and suites as well as 92 spacious service apartments in a 47 high rise tower with breathtaking views in the West Bay Area, next to the Doha International Convention Centre.
The area has an exclusive shopping centre which invites our guests to add a sprinkle of leisure on their stay. A Fit and Spa area to revitalize and relax, a meetings floor that can accommodate more than 1,200 guests.
The Pullman hotel offer new concept of contemporary Food & Beverage outlet, Levantine Cafe an all dining Restaurant serving Mediterranean cuisine, the Italian restaurant and Vinoteca Bar, Sport Bar, Lounge pool terrace, a signature Asian Restaurant and a 24 Deli Coffee Shop plus a Lounge Pool Terrace to escape – this will be a world where our guests would connect.
The successful candidate will be a hands-on leader with extensive experience in hotel pre-opening; mature, creative, focused, committed and passionate about the trade.
MISSION / KEY TASKS
- Understand & follow property designs in front and heart of houses as planned & approved
- Review the construction, design and setting up phases
- Oversee the laying out of technology related facilities & act as an advisor to the first time implementation of plans as required
- Suggest any new ideas important for the successful opening of relevant facilities
- Effectively work with selected vendors to ensure quality from the outset through SMARTcontracts
- Understand or design available or required Standard Operating Procedures for ways of working Devise/ approve/ implement operational manuals, brand service standardsand job descriptions for use of technology
- Plan and recruit key member(s) of own team in collaboration with Director of T&C
- Oversee recruitment, induction and training of own team and other teams on technology related courses
- Plan and oversee all logistics in own department for a smooth and successful opening
- About 3-5 years of related experience.
- Solid project management experience in organizing, planning & executing projects from conception through successful implementation
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Previous Luxury / Upscale Hotel, Middle East & pre-opening experience required
- Strong analytical and statistical skills demonstrated through previous experience of use of spreadsheets
- Strong knowledge of hotel technology principles and practices & strong business decision making skills.
- Familiarity with organization design models & decision-making framework
- Previous experience within Accorhotels an asset
Tax free salary and benefits package include initial flight, annual flight home, accommodation, bonus, medical insurance, 30 vacations days per year and other great benefits
If you are experienced in the above-related fields and looking for exceptional and challenging opportunities, apply now to be part of this exciting journey.
Please note: only candidates matching above minimum requirements will be considered!