Security Supervisor - Arabic Speaker
- Responsible for the safety of the hotel, guests, visitors and employees.
- Coordinate with Security Manager for smooth functioning of the department.
- Patrol the hotel for maximum security of the property, guests and employees.
- All gate pass to be checked on a daily basis and handed over to night shift.
- To inform security Manager about all the activities & developments of the same.
- To prepare monthly report on various security related issues.
- To assist to Security Manager in hotel's safety audit every month.
- Responsible for the lost and found valuables, safe custody of handing over to Dubai police as per the standards.
- Daily brief the company guards, ensure that their grooming is up to hotel’s standard.
- Ensure that all the security equipment are in order and all the cameras are correctly focused on appropriate areas.
- Must be able to work under pressure.
- Assist Security Manager in conducting investigations.
- Training the new security colleagues for job related skills.
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years’ experience in a similar role in a 5 star property.
- Should have excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Should be able to maintain the confidentiality at all time.