Full job details
IFA Properties and Residential Services
Front Office, Guest Relations Officer
A successful candidate should have:
- High School Degree or equivalent.
- A valid UAE driving license - heavy bus driver (6) license is a plus.
- Minimum 2 years experience as a driver with appropriate license and clear track record.
- Competency in safe driving.
- Fluency in English; second language is a plus.
- Knowledge of Dubai.
- Good communication skills.
- Good hygiene standards, Positive attitude and image.
- Responsibility, Honesty, Pro activity and willingness to work based on the operational requirements that may arise.
- Flexible in duty timings and day off schedules.
- Honest and responsible.
- Detail oriented.
- Quick and agile.
- Active listener - articulate.
- Can work independently and in teams.
- Good time management skills.
Main Duties / Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Drive the colleagues to / from sites as per the schedule assigned by the Supervisor / Manager.
- Ensure collection of fare charges.
- To provide a courteous and professional service at all times.
- To follow at all time - Injury Prevention, Safe Driving, Accident Prevention.
- To ensure vehicles are always clean - both interior and exterior.
- To ensure that speed limits are observed and maintained throughout the journey.
- To check the condition of the vehicle prior to commencing service by:
- Carrying out the safety walk around check.
- Ensuring that any defect in the vehicle or equipment is reported as soon as possible to the Supervisor/Manager.
- Complete the trip logbook and submit on daily basis.
- To comply with the local RTA laws and company regulations.
- Responsible for Health and Safety of yourself and others.
- To have a full understanding of emergency evacuation plans and procedures.
- Always behave in a friendly and professional way to staffs and colleagues.
- To drive the vehicles in a safe, legal and professional way.
- To report all the work related incidents to the line manager as soon as possible.
- Vehicle refueling.