Director of Finance
6 days left
- Job Level
Firmly believing that people empowerment and continuous improvement are the stepping stones to excellence, we are now seeking to recruit a strong and experienced Director of Finance to join the Pullman Doha West Bay pre-opening team.
Opening in the heart of Doha last quarter 2017!
Pullman Hotels and Resorts’ latest addition to its addresses which is set to open in 2017, a five star luxury hotel featuring 376 quality superior, and deluxe rooms and suites as well as 92 spacious service apartments in a 47 high rise tower with breathtaking views in the West Bay Area, next to the Doha International Convention Centre.
The area has an exclusive shopping centre which invites our guests to add a sprinkle of leisure on their stay. A Fit and Spa area to revitalize and relax, a meetings floor that can accommodate more than 1,200 guests.
The Pullman hotel offer new concept of contemporary Food & Beverage outlet, Levantine Cafe an all dining Restaurant serving Mediterranean cuisine, the Italian restaurant and Vinoteca Bar, Sport Bar, Lounge pool terrace, a signature Asian Restaurant and a 24 Deli Coffee Shop plus a Lounge Pool Terrace to escape – this will be a world where our guests would connect.
The successful candidate will be a hands-on leader with extensive experience in hotel pre-opening; mature, creative, focused, committed and passionate about the trade.
MISSION / KEY TASKS
- Responsible for the property’s accounting and financial management requirements
- Ensuring effective implementation of all accounting policies and procedures
- Responsible for preparing and reviewing annual budgets, monthly forecasts, operating results, various financial reports and ensuring that all transactions are accurate and in compliance with government regulations
- Assists in the building of an efficient and professional team of employees within Finance and Accounting Department
- Providing support and liaise with the General Manager in meeting strategic goals of the organization
- Assists proactively with cost control requirements, revenue enhancement possibilities, profit improvement opportunities and ensuring a strong accounting and operational control environment to safeguard company’s assets.
- Qualified Financial Director with at least 5 years of financial experience and management experience with the day-to-day financial operations, preferably in up-scale hospitality organizations
- Should possess strong Financial Acumen, Analytical skills, solutions oriented and very well organized
- Fluent in English, both oral and written. Arabic and additional languages would be an advantage
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- High command of Excel , SUN, FIDELIO & OPERA
Tax free salary and benefits package include initial flight, annual flight home, accommodation, bonus, medical insurance, 30 vacations days per year and other great benefits
If you are experienced in the above-related fields and looking for exceptional and challenging opportunities, apply now to be part of this exciting journey.
Please note: only candidates matching above minimum requirements will be considered!