Director of Revenue Management
Firmly believing that people empowerment and continuous improvement are the stepping stones to excellence, we are now seeking to recruit a strong and experienced Director of Revenue Management to join the Pullman Doha West Bay pre-opening team.
Opening in the heart of Doha last quarter 2017!
Pullman Hotels and Resorts’ latest addition to its addresses which is set to open in 2017, a five star luxury hotel featuring 376 quality superior, and deluxe rooms and suites as well as 92 spacious service apartments in a 47 high rise tower with breathtaking views in the West Bay Area, next to the Doha International Convention Centre.
The area has an exclusive shopping centre which invites our guests to add a sprinkle of leisure on their stay. A Fit and Spa area to revitalize and relax, a meetings floor that can accommodate more than 1,200 guests.
The Pullman hotel offer new concept of contemporary Food & Beverage outlet, Levantine Cafe an all dining Restaurant serving Mediterranean cuisine, the Italian restaurant and Vinoteca Bar, Sport Bar, Lounge pool terrace, a signature Asian Restaurant and a 24 Deli Coffee Shop plus a Lounge Pool Terrace to escape – this will be a world where our guests would connect.
The successful candidate will be a hands-on leader with extensive experience in hotel pre-opening; mature, creative, focused, committed and passionate about the trade.
MISSION / KEY TASKS
- Responsible for the implementation of brand Revenue Management and pricing structure
- Management methods in a dedicated region in order to maximize the turnover in accordance with brand’s marketing, country, area, hotel strategies & customer’s needs.
- Responsible for having all the revenue management processes in place in his/her perimeter. He/she implements the GM’s strategy on a daily basis, updates the planning, quotes the groups and alerts the General Manager, when market deviates from the strategy.
- In charge of helping the hotel to reach and beat their operational turnover budget.
- Supports the General Manager in the creation of the strategy and to work effectively with the implemented revenue management system. Furthermore, to implement the strategy, based on the daily recommendations in the distribution channels, as well as the daily check of the system recommendations for sense and provide complementary or revised proposals for optimization.
- Responsible for the entire reservations team job performance including annual appraisals, career development, salary reviews and training.
- Minimum 3 years previous luxury / upscale hotel experience in a related field
- Pre-opening previous experience in Middle East Upscale/Luxury Brand is a plus
- Excellent communication skills including fluent English, Arabic is a plus
- Good working knowledge of PMS/OPERA- CRS (TARS data and resa main screens) and distribution channels.
- Strong analytical skills
- Budgeting and strategic planning experience and problem-solving skills
Tax free salary and benefits package include initial flight, annual flight home, accommodation, bonus, medical insurance, 30 vacations days per year and other great benefits
If you are experienced in the above-related fields and looking for exceptional and challenging opportunities, apply now to be part of this exciting journey.
Please note: only candidates matching above minimum requirements will be considered!