Public Relations Officer (PRO)
Firmly believing that people empowerment and continuous improvement are the stepping stones to excellence, we are now seeking to recruit a strong and experienced Public Relations Officer (PRO) to join the Pullman Doha West Bay pre-opening team.
Opening in the heart of Doha last quarter 2017!
Pullman Hotels and Resorts’ latest addition to its addresses which is set to open in 2017, a five star luxury hotel featuring 376 quality superior, and deluxe rooms and suites as well as 92 spacious service apartments in a 47 high rise tower with breathtaking views in the West Bay Area, next to the Doha International Convention Centre.
The area has an exclusive shopping centre which invites our guests to add a sprinkle of leisure on their stay. A Fit and Spa area to revitalize and relax, a meetings floor that can accommodate more than 1,200 guests.
The Pullman hotel offer new concept of contemporary Food & Beverage outlet, Levantine Cafe an all dining Restaurant serving Mediterranean cuisine, the Italian restaurant and Vinoteca Bar, Sport Bar, Lounge pool terrace, a signature Asian Restaurant and a 24 Deli Coffee Shop plus a Lounge Pool Terrace to escape – this will be a world where our guests would connect.
The successful candidate will be a hands-on leader with extensive experience in hotel pre-opening; mature, creative, focused, committed and passionate about the trade.
MISSION / KEY TASKS
- Provide efficient Immigration services to the Hotel, ensuring work is completed effectively and efficiently within agreed timescales meeting high standards.
- Process all immigration related applications to Hotel staff and their families including issuance, renewal of residence permits for all Hotel staff and their dependents and the company’s business visitors.
- Arrange for new visas and entry permits for new hires.
- Arrange all matters relating to expatriate staff staying in Qatar including re-entry, renewal and family visas and arrange and distribute Civil ID cards.
- Arrange for labor clearance for all expatriate employees.
- Ensure and maintain proper records regarding employees’ official documents and submit reminders to employees whenever documents require renewal.
- Keep abreast with new labor laws & regulations.
- Accompany new hires for finger printing and medical examinations processes.
- About 2-3 years of related experience, with a minimum of 1 year experience in a similar role, preferably in the Hospitality Industry
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications required.
- Mature, enthusiastic and energetic with proven abilities to creatively resolve issues
- Organized, energetic, creative and professional with strong leadership skills.
- Arabic language & previous experience in Qatar is must
Tax free salary and benefits package include initial flight, annual flight home, accommodation, bonus, medical insurance, paid vacations and other great benefits
If you are experienced in the above-related fields and looking for exceptional and challenging opportunities, apply now to be part of this exciting journey.
Please note: only candidates matching above minimum requirements will be considered!