Talent & Culture Manager
Firmly believing that people empowerment and continuous improvement are the stepping stones to excellence, we are now seeking to recruit a strong and experienced Talent & Culture Manager to join the Pullman Doha West Bay pre-opening team.
Opening in the heart of Doha last quarter 2017!
Pullman Hotels and Resorts’ latest addition to its addresses which is set to open in 2017, a five star luxury hotel featuring 376 quality superior, and deluxe rooms and suites as well as 92 spacious service apartments in a 47 high rise tower with breathtaking views in the West Bay Area, next to the Doha International Convention Centre.
The area has an exclusive shopping centre which invites our guests to add a sprinkle of leisure on their stay. A Fit and Spa area to revitalize and relax, a meetings floor that can accommodate more than 1,200 guests.
The Pullman hotel offer new concept of contemporary Food & Beverage outlet, Levantine Cafe an all dining Restaurant serving Mediterranean cuisine, the Italian restaurant and Vinoteca Bar, Sport Bar, Lounge pool terrace, a signature Asian Restaurant and a 24 Deli Coffee Shop plus a Lounge Pool Terrace to escape – this will be a world where our guests would connect.
The successful candidate will be a hands-on leader with extensive experience in hotel pre-opening; mature, creative, focused, committed and passionate about the trade.
MISSION / KEY TASKS
- Under the general guidance and supervision of the Director of T&C, the T&C Manager will assist in planning, coordinating and participating in Talent & Culture activities.
- Monitor and review hotel benefits and compensation and recommend changes as appropriate within budgeted payroll cost.
- Prepare and submit periodic dream makers reports such as turnover, manpower, recruitment, ambassador ratio, service charge, leave balance
- Assist in establishing hotel Manning Guide & Budget.
- Ensure Hotel, Customer and Dream Makers Information or transactions are kept confidential during or after employment with the company.
- Oversees the administrative activities of payroll, benefits, legal compliance and employment law Monitor the ambassador performance appraisal Inspect & overlook regularly
- Connector's cafeteria , lockers and other facilities to ensure they are well operated and maintained.
- Active participation in conducting Dream Makers Engagement activities as a part of “Great Place to Work”
- Minimum 3 years previous luxury / upscale hotel experience in a related field
- Pre-opening previous experience in Middle East Upscale/Luxury Brand is a plus
- Excellent communication skills including fluent English, Arabic is a plus
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team
- Excellent skills in Power Point presentation and good knowledge in video production.
- Experience in conceptualizing, organizing and executing events for colleagues.
- Energetic and creative
Tax free salary and benefits package include initial flight, annual flight home, accommodation, bonus, medical insurance, 30 vacations days per year and other great benefits
If you are experienced in the above-related fields and looking for exceptional and challenging opportunities, apply now to be part of this exciting journey.
Please note: only candidates matching above minimum requirements will be considered!