All Day Dining Manager
VACANCY: ALL DAY DINING MANAGER
Manage all aspects of one or more full-service food and drink outlet(s) on a daily basis and coordinate special events.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure staff provide efficient, prompt, courteous, trouble-free and proactive service to customers, hence maximizing guest satisfaction.
- Oversee the training, implementation and maintenance of standards as detailed in the departmental standards and procedures manual.
- Adheres to local regulations concerning health, safety, or other compliance requirements, as well as local policies and procedures.
- Assist with the development and implementation of Promotions Calendar for F&B products in restaurant
- Conduct effective shift briefings ensuring all staff are aware of VIPs, special occasions, daily specials; emphasis on upselling certain products; etc
- Manage wage and drink cost by ensuring controls are in place.
- Remains up to date with the industry in order to keep track of the latest trends and developments in the industry.
- 2- 3 years experience in managerial position in a five star hotel or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent spoken and written English. Arabic is an added advantage
- Able to lead and motivate a team.
- Flexible ,highly motivated, enthusiastic and innovative.
- Demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
- Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities.
To apply for this job, please hand in your CV to the HR Department by no later than Sunday 15th January 2017
Please consider your application as unsuccessful, if you have not been contacted within 2 weeks of the cut –off date of 15th January 2017.