Admin Assistant - Talent & Culture
Firmly believing that people empowerment and continuous improvement are the stepping stones to excellence, we are now seeking to recruit a strong and experienced Admin Assistant - Talent & Culture to join the Pullman Doha West Bay pre-opening team.
Opening in the heart of Doha last quarter 2017!
Pullman Hotels and Resorts’ latest addition to its addresses which is set to open in 2017, a five star luxury hotel featuring 376 quality superior, and deluxe rooms and suites as well as 92 spacious service apartments in a 47 high rise tower with breathtaking views in the West Bay Area, next to the Doha International Convention Centre.
The area has an exclusive shopping centre which invites our guests to add a sprinkle of leisure on their stay. A Fit and Spa area to revitalize and relax, a meetings floor that can accommodate more than 1,200 guests.
The Pullman hotel offer new concept of contemporary Food & Beverage outlet, Levantine Cafe an all dining Restaurant serving Mediterranean cuisine, the Italian restaurant and Vinoteca Bar, Sport Bar, Lounge pool terrace, a signature Asian Restaurant and a 24 Deli Coffee Shop plus a Lounge Pool Terrace to escape – this will be a world where our guests would connect.
The successful candidate will be a hands-on leader with extensive experience in hotel pre-opening; mature, creative, focused, committed and passionate about the trade.
MISSION / KEY TASKS
- Assisting Director of T&C in the daily administration tasks.
- Maintain confidential filling system for Connector’s files, records and documents, and ensure its adherence with the company’s standards.
- Maintain confidential filling system for all correspondence, policies, standards, regulations and various matters related to the T&C division.
- Follow up with the T&C team on the T&C audit administration process to ensure that the department policies and procedures are in line with the ACCOR audit standards.
- Ticket bookings for Connector's annual vacations.
- Maintain and update HRMS/Oracle System.
- Execute and follow up on the purchase requests of the T&C Division.
- Delivery the necessary documents to be signed by the concerned departments.
- Handle all T&C office supplies, maintain an up to date, accurate inventory of the T&C storage room.
- At least 2 years experience in a busy multi-faceted T&C office, within an administrative role, preferably within a upscale or Luxury hotel
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications required.
- Mature, enthusiastic and energetic with proven abilities to creatively resolve issues
- Organized, energetic, creative and professional with strong leadership skills.
- Able to multi-task and communicate effectively.
Tax free salary and benefits package include initial flight, annual flight home, accommodation, bonus, medical insurance, paid vacations and other great benefits
If you are experienced in the above-related fields and looking for exceptional and challenging opportunities, apply now to be part of this exciting journey.
Please note: only candidates matching above minimum requirements will be considered!