VACANCY: FOOD & DRINKS WAITRONS
We are looking for competent Food and Drinks waitrons to take orders and deliver them to our guests by maintaining and enhancing the quality of our customer service.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides efficient, prompt, trouble free, and courteous service by bussing, serving and setting tables.
- Ensures that the working area and station are stocked with “mise-en-place” and kept clean and tidy at all times.
- Attend to customers upon arrival and serves guests their food and beverage promptly and courteously.
- Maintains a thorough working knowledge of food and beverage menus, to be able to advise guests selection and promote additional sales accordingly.
- Collaborate with other restaurant servers and kitchen/bar staff to ensure smooth operation.
- Deal with complaints or problems with a positive attitude
- Issue bills and accept payment
- Promote loyalty from customers by using Yes I Can! attitude.
- Proven customer serving/ waitering experience within an International hotel group
- Customer-oriented approach and patience
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- Hands on experience in cashier duties
- Excellent people & Sales skills
- Responsible and trustworthy
- Attention to cleanliness and safety
To apply for this job, please e:mail your CV to email@example.com by no later than Saturday 14th January 2017.
Please consider your application as unsuccessful, if you have not been contacted within 2 weeksof the cut –off date of 14th January 2017.