e-Distribution Manager - Rove Hotels
SCOPE OF THE ROLE
- Maximize online revenue via direct web bookings and OTA
- Ensure rate parity within online channels
- Enhance online exposure on 3rd party websites
- Monitor user friendliness of direct web bookings process
- Update of CRS rate plans published on GDS, WEB as well as all OTA extranets
- Update of CRS room allocation published on GDS, WEB as well as all OTA extranets
- Loading of RFP negotiated rates in CRS based on bid acceptance and contract sent by Corporate Sales team
- Run rate shops inter hotel channels as well as online competition reports
- Conducts audits and action plans as advised by Revenue Management team
- Action recommendation given by Revenue Management team and other audit reports
- Maintain daily, weekly and monthly pace reports and variance versus forecast for the eCommerce segment
- Perform adhoc reports on ecommerce statistics and trends or ROI calculation of specific campaign
- Update of text and images on OTA websites and Web Booking Engine
- Implementation of tactical and promotions on 3rd party websites and Web Booking Engine
- Ensure online guests reviews after check-out and remarks at time of bookings are well communicated and coordinated with hotel operations
- Reporting causes of major online cancellations and early departures.
- Identify areas of online revenue threat and opportunities
- Acquired detailed & up-to-date product knowledge of the properties in the area.
- Detailed knowledge of Protel, Microsoft Office (mastering excel and power point) & Microsoft outlook. Uses technology available for reports, communication and client correspondences.
- Flexible to adapt to sudden increase in working hours as per business needs
To explore Rove Hotels please visit www.rovehotels.com