Female Guest Service Agent (preferably Arabic Speaker)
Full job details
Marriott International is the world’s leading global hospitality company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. With 5,700 properties, you’ll find us in your neighborhood and in more than 110 countries across the globe. Learn about our 30 hotel brands at www.marriott.com/marriott-brands.mi. Find Your World.™
Le Royal Méridien Abu Dhabi, one of the city’s most elegant and luxurious hotels and an iconic architectural landmark.
Recently transformed with a comprehensive renovation and refurbishment, Le Royal Méridien Abu Dhabi is the perfect location for both business and pleasure.
It is ideally located in the heart of Abu Dhabi’s commercial district, yet only a short walk from the shopping districts and the shimmering sands of the Corniche.
• Ensure prompt, efficient and courteous reception of guests
• Record and administer arrivals and departures
• Full awareness of current daily status of Hotel
• Communication and recording of complaints
• Be aware of daily functions, events, VIP and group arrivals
• Ensure guest’s immediate requirements are catered for
• Awareness of regular guest names & requirements
• Receipt of payments
• Issue safe deposit boxes and allow guest access in accordance with procedures
• To carry out any other duties as required
• College Graduate
• Minimum of 2 years related experience in a 5 Star Hotel
• Arabic speaker an advantage
• Must be able to speak, read, write and understand English.
• Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Computer skills would be advantageous.
• Working knowledge of occupational safety and health.