Summary of Responsibilities:
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
• Assist the Chief steward in supervising the dish washing, pot washing, and kitchen cleaning.
• To be responsible for the daily operation of the stewarding department and to maintain hygiene standard of all the back of the house areas.
• To assist all chefs and outlet managers with the smooth running of the department.
• To help the stewards when needed in any extra works to be done.
• To check the chemical stock in the chemical room and issue to the stewards as per requirement.
• To maintain good working relation with colleagues and other dept.
• To Maintain good personal hygiene and personal appearance.
• To follow that all safety and fire systems are followed.
• To carry out additional duties which comes in and to respond quickly.
• Knowledge of all F&B standard operating procedures, quality presentation, service and products.
• A good understanding and knowledge of the kitchen and service.
• To conserve energy and water.
• To minimize operating cost by using all equipment and products in accordance with set guidelines.
• Responsible for the hygiene and sanitation of the kitchen and all F&B back of the house areas.
• Assures proper use, storage and stock and maintenance of all necessary items for F&B operation such as china, silverware, glassware and kitchen utensils.
• Supervises all Stewarding staff.