Responsible for: Provides supervision and leadership to all personnel assigned the Security team (Static Security and patrolling), thereby ensuring a secure and safe environment for all operations, personnel and properties. Evaluates standards of operation and makes recommendations for improvement. Ensures Safety is the primary target during operations
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- The delivery of quality service and positive interaction with our guests is critical to the completion of all the tasks within this job description. Participates in the development, documentation, communication, testing, and periodic review and revision of business continuity and disaster recovery plans. Provide for training on specific-security issues for various communities of the resort. Develop and follow an audit plan for assessing security risks in the entire property. Perform security audits, monitor compliance, and perform risk and vulnerability assessments of the resort. Present audit findings to Hotel Manager/General Manager. Monitors and assures that policies and procedures related to accuracy, integrity, confidentiality and security are followed by project team members and departmental personnel in the implementation and maintenance of information systems. Develop and Maintain system agreements with appropriate staff to ensure confidentiality and security. Work closely with other law enforcement agencies and people within the community. Keep the Hotel Manager informed of information and security issues and practices. When security breaches occur involving systems within the resort, assist physical and technical staff in understanding the source of the attack, in assessing and containing damage and in devising measures that will help protect against such events in the future. Form and train incident response units. Maintain a database of intrusions and incidents, tracking the cost of intrusions. Ensure the compliance with governmental regulations. Maintain security documentation as required for outside regulatory agencies. Works closely with system, network, physical and PC managers in securing resort and guest information. Keep abreast of security related technology, practices and regulations in the marketplace or from government or other universities. Develop with administration strategic enterprise wide plans for security policies, practices, and technology enhancements. Enhanced knowledge of CCTV System and its procedure. Performs other related duties as assigned or requested by the Hotel Management Maintain and uphold all health safety standards for the department and the resort. Assisting the Management team with financial reporting. Conduct disciplinary actions when requested and required. Handle guest requests and complaints in an effective and efficient manner to satisfy all relevant stakeholders. Conducts investigations as requested and required by resort management. Develops and maintains team morale
Skills, Experience & Educational Requirements
- Must at least have 5 years of experience as Manager Security or above Must have a strong CCTV background.
- Fluent in English both verbally and written, Arabic will be added advantage
- Computer literate. (Microsoft office)
- Must have completed a Leadership skills course.
- Must have experience in investigations. Completed a course in Basic Firefighting.
- Completed a course in First Aid.
- Physically fit, Deals with Uncertainty, Judgment, Objectivity, Dependability, Emotional Control, Integrity, Safety Management, Professionalism, and Reporting Skills.
- Minimum Higher Secondary Passed from the Government recognized College/University