7 days left
- Job Level
The Reservation Coordinator has the main responsibility to ensure that all systems and procedures run smoothly and efficiently at all times.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsibilities and duties for this position shall include, but not limited to the following areas and activities. At management discretion, direction may be given for tasks outside the scope of work described.
- Answer telephone calls & give information + availability and up sell as much as possible for direct booking.
- Up sell wherever possible to ensure a maximum room rate is achieved.
- Deal with direct bookings as well as Travel Agents bookings.
- Trace pending files.
- Check Rooming List sent by Ground Handling Agents or events coordinator.
- Input all confirmed bookings in the ‘Materialized Bookings’ Chart.
- Revise all bookings for the coming month on Saturdays.
- Follow up Prorforma invoices for bookings for the coming month on Saturdays.
- Ensure that all prepayment are received and follow up with the Front Office Controller to avoid any debtors.
- Deal with Leading Hotels of the World Bookings To Participate in Eductours, Visits and hosting when required.
- Follow up group bookings with events coordinator as well as Prime Season bookings as from January next year.
- Ensure all customers’ requests are handled quickly and efficiently.
- Activate quick response to guest problem and then follow up to ensure the guest is satisfied with the end result.
- Control and monitor out of order room status to ensure a maximum rooms revenue.
- Develop systems when necessary to ensure a smooth process of paper work or communication between other hotel departments.
- Set an example within the department regarding comportment, attitude and professionalism.
- Up sell wherever possible to ensure a maximum room rate is achieved
- Keep track of all abnormities from ORS
- Send a fortnightly report for special guests
- Check that all bookings is well input on opera
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Management
- To continually identify training requirements for all front office team and for the reservations coordinator
- To create a smooth and efficient work environment for all employees to enable them to execute their job to the highest standard.
- To inform all FOH department of all new deals and promotions for CLS
- To create and update a folder for all promotion HMOO,WEDD, SEASONAL..
- To create a synergy between Ephelia and Lemuria in order to have all arriving list from them.
- To inform about all next days arrival about occupation(internet, to Google guest)
- Occasionally supervise the front office team and assist them in any complaints about rates or conditions of stay.
- To send on a regular basis the condition of stay.
- Able to allocate work and provide supervision to staff
- Report for duty as per rota, clean, neat and tidy, wearing the correct attire.
- Assit with training and development of colleagues when required.