7 days left
- Job Level
Habtoor Hospitality is looking for a Doorman, who will be a part of a team that is responsible for the smooth arrival and departure experiences of the guests. To perform the duties and responsibilities as follows;
- All service must be sincere, warm and with enthusiasm ensuring that all guests are comfortable in their surroundings and are assisted where ever possible.
- He should be empathetic to all mood and time restrictions.
- He must ensure a smooth operation of his service area as governed by contract and deemed by operational requirements.
- One should be creative and confident and be prepared to step outside of the confines of comfort.
- He should take the time to get to know the guests and be committed to service excellence.
- Team play is imperative and having the time to invest in self and employee development is mandatory.Being entrepreneurial and thinking beyond the boundaries are expected and not requested.
- To provide courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service at all times, ensuring the door of the hotel foyer is professionally and courteously manned at all times.
- To be fully conversant with all services and facilities offered by the hotel.
- To cordially greet all arriving and departing guests and open the hotel doors for them as well as help our guests out off and into their car or taxi.
- To ensure that the Place of Work and surrounding area is kept clean and organized at all times.
- To assist guests to check-in and checkout and to carry their luggage to or from their rooms, where necessary.
- To maintain good traffic flows and keep the driveway free of traffic and accessible for the incoming vehicles at all times.
- To explain all services provided by the hotel such as restaurants, fitness center etc..
- To assist in the receipt and delivery of packages, flowers or other items.
- To provide efficient and detailed information regarding sightseeing, museums, shopping etc.
- To work closely with the Bell Attendants, Guest Service Officers and Parking Attendants.
- To ensure smooth efficient guest service in the foyer, lobby and luggage room.
- To make sure that the storeroom for the luggage is well maintained and orderly at all times.
- To help unload luggage from vehicles, ensuring all luggage items are clearly labeled.
- To carry luggage from the Bell Desk to the front door when needed
- Report guest complaints or problems to Supervisors if no immediate solution can be found and assure follow up with guests.