We are looking for a Restaurant Manager that has experience in a busy operation with multiple restaurants. Ideally would have worked in similar sized organisation and respectable brands.
We recognise that our team members are as different as our properties and value the creativity and personality that you can bring to your role We aim to provide our customers with an unforgettable experience, where each member of staff leaves a lasting impression on their holiday.
At PAUL we are committed to providing not only the best service but the friendliest service possible and look for team members that have a passion for service and ensure that our guests have the best experience at each of our brands. Each employee plays a part in delivering the customer experience which is why we believe it is important to invest in our employees and offer excellent training and development opportunities.
At PAUL we recognise that our team is the secret ingredient of our business, and each and every member of our family is highly valued.
PAUL’s success story dates back to its start as a humble bakery in northern France over 125 years ago. Enormous respect for tradition and use of the finest quality ingredients have made Paul what it is today – a very successful international brand, part of France’s culinary and cultural heritage, catering to the French way of life in its selection of bread, viennoiseries, pâtisseries, sandwiches, soups and salads, plus a selection of signature French dishes. The value of quality fresh produce is at the heart of its success.
- MUST be able to communicate in French
- To ensure the highest standards of customer service throughout the Restaurant are met at all times, to exceed minimum benchmarks and work towards quality performance targets
- To oversee the functions and events operations
- To ensure all complaints are minimised and handled professionally as in accordance with our policies
- To ensure dishes are presented to the right standard prior to serving
- To maintain and enhance the reputation the hotels have
- To build a strong, well-motivated, high performing team
- To supervise, motivate, train and recruit this team in line with company policies and manuals
- Maximise sales performance and achieve sales in line with targets
- Work with the head chef to monitor dish sales, develop a sales culture across the food and beverage team towards promoting wine and drinks sales and upselling
- Ensure effective control of budgets and staff costs
- To control stock and order goods in line with policies and to ensure maximum profitability
- Ensure top levels of service and cleanliness in the Restaurant
- Ensure compliance on fire, health and safety, environmental health etc
- Ensure high standards of financial and reporting diligence in accordance with company policy
- Attend Management Meetings as required and hold regular team meetings
- All other duties as required
- Be able to run multiple restaurants and liaise directly with the shareholders and senior management within the business.
Our customers have high expectations that must be exceeded, we expect all our employees to be customer focused, creating a relaxed, fun environment for everyone to enjoy, whilst maintaining high standards of professionalism.
Key Attributes needed for this role:
- Can communicate fluently in French
- Immaculate personal presentation and standards
- Attention to detail and the ability to forward think
- A Strong Team Player
- Can remain calm under pressure and smile even in the toughest situations
- Hardworking and passionate about driving culture and values through the hotel
- Ambitious and would like to see yourself climbing the ladder within a company that recognises people as their greatest asset