5 days left
- Job Level
.Duties & Responsibilities
- Must have extensive experience and flair in the art of Teppanyaki.
- Must display strong public relations skills and be at ease interacting with the guest.
- Must be able and willing to train our junior chefs.
- Must be able and willing to assist in other areas of the hot kitchen when not required for Teppanyaki duties.
- Must have a strong understanding of the English language and be able to communicate with the customer.
- Must have previous experience working on Teppanyaki tables in reputable establishments
- Must be willing to work in an island.
- Dynamic and highly motivated with leadership qualities
- Communicate with all levels of hierarchy with ease
- Hotel School Graduates and/ or experience in a similar position
- Outgoing personality who fosters customer relation. Computer literate.
- Experience working in a multicultural team including working in a resort environment
- Flexible working hours, hands on, patient, people’s person and friendly.