Sales Agent - Telecommunications - Jumeirah Zabeel Saray
Full job details
At Jumeirah, we are committed to encouraging and developing our colleagues in world class environments. We value diversity and equal opportunity, employing over 14,000 colleagues from over 100 different countries including locations in Asia Pacific, CIS, Central Asia, Western and Eastern Europe, Africa the Middle East.
Jumeirah Group, the global luxury hotel company and a member of Dubai Holding, operates a world-class portfolio of hotels and resorts. Jumeirah Zabeel Saray is a luxurious beachside resort located on the West Crescent of the iconic Palm Jumeirah in Dubai. The interior of the resort is inspired by the ancient palaces of Turkey and features hand-painted finishing, Turkish artworks and stunning murals that conjure up images of the Golden Age of the Ottoman Empire. The resort boasts 405 rooms and suites, 38 Royal Residences, Talise Ottoman Spa, one of the largest and most luxurious spas in the Middle East and a collection of six diverse restaurants which offer a vibrant selection of culinary experiences.About the Role
A great opportunity for a Sales Agent role in the Telecommunications department has arisen. The Telecommunications department is the main point of contact for all internal and external calls received at the Hotel. The main purpose of the role is to be the main point of contact for guest requests, complaints and inquiries and to handle all these effectively and professionally.
The main responsibilities of this role will include:
- Answer calls as the first priority, internal and external in a speedy, courteous, warm, and friendly tone of voice.
- Answers all internal calls as per the standard and assists in transferring calls from any other department.
- Handle all calls, request, complaints and inquiries on HotSoS efficiently and professionally, handle restaurant and spa bookings.
- Assist the customers, guests, business partners, ... with all requests.
- Answer all calls as set in the departmental training manual.
- Assists in requests or pass it on to the concerned department/room number.
- Handle all incoming and outgoing for departments/guests.
- Handle messages for in-house or expected guests.
- Ensure that all requests are handled in timely manner and to follow up with the guest ensuring satisfaction in service was provided.
- Handle all wake up calls in HotSoS.
- Assists in booking tables for all Restaurants in the Hotel by using Epicure.
- Handle reservations for Spa treatment.
Any other responsibilities assigned accordinglyAbout You
In order to be considered for this role, you will have the genuine interest in assisting others, and enjoy working with people. Apart from these you should also have: