Teppanyaki Chef (Commis 1)
3 days left
- Job Level
Shangri-La Hotel, Doha is located in the heart of the premier business district, West Bay is the first choice for international business travelers amongst other luxury hotels in Doha. Shangri-La Hotel, Doha delivers a unique blend of Asian and Qatari hospitality. The luxurious accommodation and lifestyle facilities are complimented with the most exciting collection of dining and entertainment choices, offering exceptional value.
The selected candidate vibrantly displays a lively teppanyaki performance, displaying ones expertise and creativity on variety of hot dishes, appetizers and main courses. Actively delivers guest special requests and signature dishes. Able to engage with the guest as one performs his culinary expertise and delights guest each and every time. Has good knowledge on food cost, stock control and food wastage. Responsible on creating new menu suggestions, pricing structure and pro-actively responses to guest feedbacks. Able to conduct training and delivers excellent, memorable dining experience to all guests.
- At least minimum experience of 3-5 years in a similar position.
- Candidate must be dynamic, outgoing and possess outstanding guest relation skills. Good command of English both spoken and written.
- Has pleasant disposition, creative and thinks "out of the box"
- Good time management skills, prioritizing activities
- Excellent knowledge on food safety and HACCP standards
- Ability to cook other Japanese/Asian Specialties is an advantage
- Provide a video presentation showcasing his skills and expertise (live presentation)