Full job details
Nassima Royal Hotel is a part of the Preferred Group of Hotels & Resorts which represent the finest and most diverse global portfolio of independent hotels. Preferred Group consists of an exceptional and elegant collection of renowned properties featuring the finest accommodations accompanied by attentive, engaging and exclusive personal service.
Driven by passion and grounded with gratitude we aim to create a culture of trust and happiness while providing personalised and exclusive service to each guest and colleague.
As an HR Coordinator, you serve as an integral component of the function by supporting the HR Team.
HR Coordinator will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
• To organize interviews for short listed applicants, including arranging the interview date, panel, and room.
• To maintain the recruitment filing system, including records on unsuccessful applicants
• To assist with the smooth induction of new staff.
• To conduct induction training for new joiners.
• To assist in conducting different trainings for employees.
• To manage the personnel records and ensuring all are kept up to date.
• To manage the probationary reports, make sure probationary reports are prepared by managers by the appropriate date and returned to the HR and issuing probation completion letter, accordingly.
• To manage the vacation process and make sure recording of all staff vacation is done accurately by each department.
• To handle Vacation requests and maintaining Vacation Balance Sheet, Screen all PH/Lieu off Forms, Vacation Forms and forwarded to Accounts.
• To organize staff travels arrangements.
• To check monthly Attendance, PH & Lieu off taken. Sending the absences report to all HOD's.
• Monitor and Record Salary advances.
• To prepare Employment Certificates for Opening of Bank Account, Bank Loan, Housing Loan, Internet application, Liquor License, Driving License. Etc.
• To ensure smooth exit of staff members from company.
• To assist in Learning & Development activities with regards to receiving nominations, follow ups on post training activities.
1. With 1 to 2 years experience in luxury hotel on the same position or similar role
2. Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality Management or any other relevant certification
3. Must deal in a polite and sophisticated manner
4. Well presented, with an outgoing and friendly attitude.
5. Enthusiastic, courteous, helpful to colleagues & hotel guests
6. Enjoys working with a multi-cultural team and hotel guests
7. Excellent command of English language, both spoken and written
8. Multiple language ability is considered as an additional advantage
You will work well under pressure in a fast paced environment and be a great team player, who thrives in working with a multi-cultural team and guests alike, while possessing following additional competencies:
• Effective Communication
• Supervising People
• Understanding Differences
• Managing the Operations
• Customer Focus
• Drive for Results
Your benefits will include:
A competitive tax free starting salary and expatriates benefits as per UAE Law. Additionally, you will have opportunity to be connected with 600+ hotels of the Preferred Group worldwide.
As an employee of the Nassima Royal Hotel, you will be entitled to its employee benefits as well as those of Preferred Group. You will find opportunities to develop and nurture your own learning and training skills with us.