Front Office Manager (Preferably Additional Languages)
Full job details
Responsible for the operations of the Reception, Concierge, PABX, Business Center ensuring the highest standards of service in accordance with the operating procedures and Kempinski standards.
- Involvement in budget preparations and responsible for profit & loss.
- Maximise hotel revenue by controlling room inventory, group blocking, packages, up- selling, adhering to late charge and double occupancy policies to maximize REVPAR.
- Prepare the annual budget and manning guide and manage the Front Office Department within budgetary guidelines.
- Control the duty roster for sub departments guaranteeing quality as well as considering the highest personnel cost efficiency.
- Oversee all labour cost controls within budget limits and occupancy variances to maximize productivity. Conduct interviews with future employees. Identify training needs, develop and manage performance.
- Approve training plan of all Front Office sub-departments and follow-up to ensure compliance and efficiency of training activities. Manage all operational tasks as well as their respective delegation and follow-up.
- Carry out disciplinary actions in line with company procedures. Re-evaluate work flows to improve and optimise organisation. Implement and evaluate procedures and policies.
- Ensure clear communication within departments. Verify that all information requested by the local police authorities are adhered to and prepared accurately.
- Organise regular departmental meetings. Detailed hotel product knowledge, up-to-date with VIP arrivals & events within the hotel and the destination.
- Conduct daily walk throughs to ensure quality standards.
As Assistant Front Office Manager your qualifications must include:
- Should have a European or Western International background.
- Preferably a hospitality management bachelor degree.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a managerial role within the Front Office in the 5* hotel chain
- Good planning and organization skills
- The ability to handle multiple tasks, meet deadlines consistently and being very flexible.
- Customer service orientation and cross cultural sensitivity.
- Good negotiation and selling skills.
- Good team-worker.
- Fluency in English language – written and spoken, other language skill is an advantage
If this sounds like the opportunity that you have been looking for, please forward an updated Resume together with a recent full-body length photo.