Abu Dhabi (AE)
Full job details
Rosewood Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi (AE)
Finance, Accounts Payable
Responsible for the administration and maintenance of all Finance department correspondences and filing system.
- Maintain complete knowledge of and comply with all departmental policies, service procedures and standards.
- Ensure that standards are maintained at a superior level on a daily basis.
- Maintain complete knowledge of correct maintenance and use of equipment. Use equipment only as intended.
- Anticipate guests’ needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests, however busy and whatever time of day.
- Maintain positive guest relations at all times.
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization of assigned work areas.
- Access all functions of computer required for performing the job.
- Set up work station with necessary supplies and resource materials.
- Complete supply requisitions and submit to Manager; stock office supplies upon receipt.
- Answer telephone.
- Greet all individuals arriving at office and assist with their needs.
- Maintain accurate trace files and communicate daily/weekly/monthly traces to DOF.
- Maintain and update filing procedures.
- Prepare and send invoices for utility charges to all Residence tenants.
- Prepare and send invoices to Gulf Related for utility and other shared expenses.
- Prepare and send invoices to Mubadala for HOA expense share.
- Prepare and hand over all invoices payable based on SOA received from vendors to Accounts Payable prior to 10th and 20th of every month and handle the same in case of any emergency payment requirements.
- File paid invoices after stamping them “paid” and be able to retrieve them as and when required.
- Maintain the archive and be able to retrieve documents as and when required.
- Follow up on various documentation renewals including but not limited to contracts, trade licenses of vendors etc.
- All other duties as required.
- Experience: Minimum one year’s clerical or secretarial experience, preferably in a hospitality environment.
- Education: High school diploma.
- General Skills: Must be able to perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy; prioritize, organize and follow-up; be a clear thinker, remaining calm and resolving problems using good judgment; follow directions thoroughly; understand a guest’s service needs; work cohesively with co-workers as part of a team; work with minimal supervision; maintain confidentiality of guest information and pertinent hotel data.
- Technical Skills: Proficiency with Microsoft Office products; ability to type a minimum of 45 words per minute.
- Language: Required to speak, read and write English, with fluency in other languages preferred.
- Physical Requirements: Must be able to exert physical effort in transporting _____ pounds, endure various physical movements throughout the work areas, reach up and down, remain stationary at times throughout work periods, and satisfactorily communicate with guests and co-workers to their understanding.
- Licenses & Certifications: None required.