F&B Attendant - (FB-S-H-FBA.4)
Full job details
Scope Of Work:
Under the guidance of the Outlet/Restaurant Manager or delegate carries out the requests for the smooth running of the outlet to the required standards.
1. Cleans and prepares condiments.
2. Obtains adequate quantities of linen from the linen room as per the request sheet.
3. Follows the standard operating procedures at all times.
4. Ensures sufficient quantities of crockery, cutlery, china and glassware is available prior to the service operation.
5. Ensure orders are thoroughly checked before serving to the guest.
6. Assists the Captain at all times.
7. Ensures proper stacking of trays on the side station.
8. To maintain discreet observation of guests for signals where they may need assistance.
9. To demonstrate the 12-Service Excellence Basics.
10. Keeps updated with new products in the market.
11. Attends all hotel trainings as required.
12. Adheres to all HR and hotel policies and procedures.
13. Continually strives to improve self; knowledge and skills.
14. Works with due diligence to ensure minimum breakage and spillage to reduce operational expenses.
15. Actively participates in energy saving and recycling initiatives.
16. Attends all required management meetings.
17. Ensure that the appropriate standards of conduct, dress, hygiene, uniform and appearance are maintained at all times.
18. Strictly follows the hotel FSMS Program, including the cleanliness of all restaurants and bars, personal hygiene standards for all food handlers and monthly Hygiene Audits. (Please refer to HACCP Hygiene and Sanitation.)
19. Actively participates in all EHSMS requirements.
20. To carry out any additional tasks and projects as requested by the Outlet/Restaurant Manager.
21. Strictly adheres to the hotel's Policy on Confidentiality and Ethics.
Competencies & Skills
Learning and Continuous Development
Outgoing & Friendly
Patient & Kind
Sense of Humour
Knowledge & Language
Basic Working Knowledge of Food & Beverage
Basic Spoken English
Good Working Knowledge of Food & Beverage
Intermediate Spoken and Basic Written English
High School Graduate
Industry Based Certifications
Minimum of 1-year
Travel Date Needed By # of Hires Needed 2