Competitive Salary package offered with benefits
Full job details
Nassima Royal Hotel Dubai is the ideal destination for business and leisure luxury hospitality. Built to inspire modernity, style and luxury, this five-star hotel, stands elegantly on a 51 storey slick glass tower on the prominent Sheikh Zayed Road, in the heart of cosmopolitan Dubai.
As a Room Service Ordertaker, you serve as an integral component of the Food & Beverages Department function by supporting the Room Service Team.
Room Service Ordertaker will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- To accept Room Service orders for all in houseguests through telephone.
- Responsible in putting guest orders through micros, billing procedures and cash, credit card and City Ledger settlements.
- Assists guest in placing their orders, making recommendations and generally advising them.
- Learns the Room Service Menu and Beverage Lists, the daily availability items and seasonal specialties including prices
- Assists in the increasing the Room Service Food & Beverage revenues by up-selling to the guest when they placed orders
- Records and processes Room Service Food & Beverage revenue transactions including the preparation of the guest check
- Communicate over the telephone in the manner to promote a high degree of guest's satisfaction
- Learns the hotel facilities, particularly the Food and Beverage Outlets, their times of operation, entertainment and menus in order to answer guest's inquiries
- Collects money by cash or credit card payments
- Feels comfortable in handling Micros operation
1.Minimum 3 years experience on the same or similar position in a luxury brand hotel chain
2.Good team player
3.Enthusiastic, courteous, helpful to colleagues & hotel guests
4.Can work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
5.Enjoy working with a multi-cultural team and hotel guests
6.Strong leadership ability
7.Good English communication skills
Your benefits will include
A competitive tax free starting salary and expatriates benefits as per UAE Law. Additionally, you will have opportunity to be connected with 600+ hotels of the Preferred Group worldwide.
As an employee of the Nassima Royal Hotel, you will be entitled to its employee benefits as well as those of Preferred Hotel & Resorts.
Please send your Updated CV with a recent photo.