6 days left
- Job Level
VACANCY: BAR MANAGER
Manages the bar operations of the hotel to ensure the achievement and maintenance of drinks quality, guest service standards and that departmental revenue and profit goals are met.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensures Food and Drinks service delivered are of a high standard and in accordance with departmental standards and procedures
- Ensures that outlet, operating equipment and staff are prepared for service
- Trains staff to promote salesmanship, drinks creativity and profit.
- Adhere to local regulations concerning health, safety, or other compliance requirements, as well as brand standards and local policies and procedures.
- Deals with guest complaints and takes appropriate action to resolve them.
- Assist in the designs promotional material which is aimed at increasing revenue, covers and profit for the Bar with the approval of the Food and Drink Manager
- Ensure bar procedures stock takes are done and puts corrective measures in place for any shortcomings.
- Works with Superior in the preparation and management of the Department’s budget
- Demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
- Familiar with cocktails and drink service
- 2- 3 years experience in a similar position
- Able to lead and motivate a team
- Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities.
- Able to spoke and write English - Arabic would be an added advantage
To apply for this job, send your CV to email@example.com by no later than Saturday 07th January 2017
Please consider your application as unsuccessful, if you have not been contacted within 2 weeks of the cut –off date of 07th January 2017