3 days left
- Job Level
Holiday Inn Express franchise is operated by Ishraq Dubai LLC.
By working with Holiday Inn Express, you will be part of this culturally diverse enthusiastic and growing company and we help you to achieve your goals by providing training, coaching and above all empowering “Our People”
The ideal candidate will be currently a Technician in quality branded hotels. he should have had previous experience in the Middle East .
This is a great opportunity to join an ambitious company with a growing portfolio of superb properties and the ideal candidate must have the following competencies:-
- Carry out all preparation works and decorate all ceilings and walls within the property
- Makes sure that his work area is clean and orderly at all times.
- Responds to emergency calls and assists emergency brigade in containing the situation.
- Prepare and decorate all woodwork e.g. doors, architrave’s, window and skirting boards
- Strip and prepare all walls to take new wall paper as and when instructed to do so .
- Repair and maintain existing wall coverings.
- Implements the identified Best Practices in the work area.
- Repairs, repaints/touches up damages to ceiling due to leaks, as needed.
- Carry out preventive maintenance schedules for all decorating jobs as directed by your Superiors.
- Repairs/repaints nicks/scratches on wooden panels and furniture.
- Recognizing & understanding differences & trends.
- Fluency in English
Your application should include a detailed CV with a recent photo, briefly outlining your past work experience and achievements. Please also provide 3 references (including email addresses).