6 days left
- Job Level
At Atlantis The Palm, Dubai, we strive to create a destination experience that’s not only unforgettable throughout each customer’s stay, but truly memorable for a lifetime. Would you like to be a part of our team?
As a result of continuous growth and development, we have a unique opportunity for an experienced Revenue Manager to join our team of professionals!
The successful Revenue Manager will proactively and cost effectively maximize all opportunities to increase revenue for Food & Beverage, Marine & Waterpark, Spa and Retail streams.
The following duties will also be undertaken in the role;
- Develop revenue culture within Food and Beverage, Marine & Waterpark, Spa or Retail by leading, training, coaching teams on principle of revenue management such as upselling, suggestive selling, cross selling, menu engineering and identifying revenue opportunities
- Fully utilize available tools and systems to maximize all revenue streams. Apply all facets of pricing, demand analysis, yield management, selling strategies and tactics in accordance with worldwide best practices
- Create and maintain business relationships with key business partners in Sales, Marketing, PR, Reservation, Finance, IT, and Operations to identify opportunities to improve long-term company profits as well as execute the plans on a daily basis
- Lead the strategic vision and tactical approach of the Revenue Management team - including the disciplines of Pricing, Planning & Forecasting, and Revenue Management, to drive total revenue and profits across the business
- Engage with the operations during peak times - (Evening – Weekend – Public Holidays – Festive Seasons) to make sure all revenue opportunities are captured and processes are reviewed accordingly to maximize guest experience
- Provide an in-depth analysis and business insights to improve profits through the application of forecasting and optimization science as well as the appropriate use of pricing and demand management
- Assist with the preparation of the Annual Budget process by providing insight to future sales volumes and revenues. Develop and provide accurate short- and long-term forecasts for each revenue stream.
- Developing competitive research and conducting industry benchmarks to provide background information for the entire Pricing strategy
- Assist the Sales & Marketing Team in devising marketing campaigns, to ensure that we reach the right people, at the right time, in the right place.
The successful candidate must also possess the following to be considered;
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- 2 years of experience as Revenue Manager in a large Theme Park/ Leadership position
- Strong analytical skills and strategic thinking ability
- Strong drive for results with the ability to adapt quickly to change
- Demonstrate proficiency in establishing strategic direction in a high volume business
- Demonstrate cross-functional partnering, influence and communication skills
- Demonstrate ability to effectively manage competing priorities
- Demonstrate problem solving, creative thinking and decision making skills
This position requires a dynamic person to join a culture of 80 plus nationalities, where you will be a part of a large team that creates an environment where people strive to do their best. Understanding the company’s vision and demonstrating its core values will be highly regarded