Marketing & PR Manager
Full job details
Fantastic opportunity to join our team at Sofitel Dubai Downtown where you will showcase your creativity, communication skills and pride as an ambassador for your unique destination!
Reporting to the Director of Sales & Marketing, the Marketing & PR Manager will initiate, plan and manage the implementation of the hotel’s Marketing & PR strategy to maximize exposure, grow market share and successfully strengthen the hotel’s position in key feeder markets.
- Building Marketing & PR strategies for the hotel, both online and offline to drive measurable growth.
- Actively monitoring, guiding and supporting Sofitel’s brand standards’ implementation, alignment and compliance within the hotel.
- Driving agency relationships for creative, media buying, print and production, as well as delivery.
- Establishing and leading the PR and Social Media communication processes ensuring that the hotel image and messages are appropriately projected, distributed and communication objectives are met.
- Designing, executing and delivering world class marketing collaterals which are cutting edge, customer focused, brand fitting, efficient and effective for operational teams and needs of the businesses.
- Pro-actively identifying areas that need additional support in terms of online and offline Marketing & PR activities for and from feeder markets.
- Increasing retail transient bookings and prioritizing direct channels.
- In charge of the Social Media strategy in alignment with Accor/Sofitel’s brand promise, mission and vision.
- Ensuring that online and offline marketing activities are fully aligned and integrated.
- Ensuring that content on brand.com and microsite is accurate and relevant.
- Responsible for the creation of on-standard Electronic Direct Mail (eDM), its publishing as well as its tracking.
- Staying informed and aware of what is happening within the online community and adapting strategy accordingly to different markets.
- Managing and facilitating the implementation of the Communications Strategy.
- Managing day-to-day media and influencer responsibilities in an efficient manner.
- Development and activation of ROI-driven campaigns for the restaurants and spa in the local market.
- Adjusting comprehensive marketing strategies and plans within designated budgets.
- University/College degree in a related discipline required
- Outstanding communication skills in all areas of writing, listening and speaking English
- Candidate should be highly creative and dynamic
- Excellent presentation skills
- Confident and dynamic personality
- Be forward thinking with new media tools, especially with the digitial /social media
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Being Arabic or French speaker will be an advantage