Full job details
Mövenpick Hotel Riyadh
Finance, Cost Controller
- To assist the cost controller all the daily cost section operations.
- To assist the cost controller for recipe costing of F&B outlets & banquet costing. To assist the cost controller for the month end closing of Food, Beverage & general stores. Supervise the receiving clerk and report any discrepancies to cost controller.
- Ensure that all the merchandise received properly as per the company & hotel SOP.
- Supervise the store keeper and perform daily spot check inventories of all stores. Ensure that all the items placed in stores as per hotel & Company SOP. Ensure the security & safety of all the stores and report any discrepancies found to cost controller. Assist the cost controller for the month end inventories of all the stores
- Minimum 2 years of experience as Cost Supervisor in 5 star hotel
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office, Material Control (MC).
- Young dynamic and highly motivated
- Ready to go for Cost Controller position in 2 years.